Sunday, October 19, 2008

Primary Program



The kids had their primary program today. They were so cute! It is always so funny to watch what they will do when put in front of a crowd. Megan isn't bothered by crowds, but Micah is! We worked for weeks on his part. I was so worried about him doing it, but he did so good. I was very proud of them. They both did so well. We had to laugh at Micah though. He was sitting next to Megan and she got mad at him for waving at us, so he started crying and looked so sad for awhile up there. They were hilarious! Good times!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!