Thursday, October 16, 2008

I just got these pictures done and I thought they were so cute. It is funny at how with each child you have less and less pictures done of them. I never thought that would happen, but it has. I was so good about gettting Megan's pictures every 3 months until she turned one and every year after. With Micah I was pretty good, I missed a couple of times, but he has quite a bit. And poor Brooke, I have been horrible with her. We take tons of snap shots, but as far as getting them done professionally, I stink! I am trying to do better. These pics were suppose to be 1 year, and she is 18months. Oops! They are darling though! And we don't lover her any less!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so big! They turned out so cute!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!