Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged

The rules are to answer the following questions in one word and then pass it on to seven others:

Where is your cell phone? None
Where is your significant other? work
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? Work
Your father? work
Your favorite thing? family
Your dream last night? forgot
Your dream/goal? debtfree
The room you’re in? family room
Your hobby? reading
Your fear? disease
Where do you want to be in 6 years? tyhee
Where were you last night? home
What you’re not? liar
One of your wish-list items? fence
Where you grew up? Grace
Last thing you did? shopping
What are you wearing? jeans
Your TV? Backyardigans
Your pet? none
Your computer? dell
Your mood? happy
Missing someone? no
Your car? venture
Something you’re not wearing? shoes
Favorite store?Cosco :)
Your summer? busy
Love someone? Boyd
Your favorite color? purple
When is the last time you laughed? morning
last time you cried? Sunday

I tag: Tiffani, Hiedi, Emily, Carrie, and Jessica

1 comment:

Mosers said...

I don't know if that is Heidi me or Heidi someone else... but I like to play, so it's been posted!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!