Friday, January 23, 2009

The perfect snow day!!!

I had no idea that it snowed this morning, until I went to walk Megan out to the bus. It was so beautiful! It was just getting light outside, and big snow flakes were falling to the ground. The snow was crunching under my feet as we walked to the bus stop. Usually, I make a mad dash to get back in the house when she gets on the bus, but this morning was so beautiful I didn't want to go in. It wasn't even that cold...like all the other mornings. It was the perfect snow morning...the kind you see on the movies! Anyhow, I enjoyed it, and thought it was worth sharing. It was the perfect morning for a perfect day! I just know something wonderful is going to happen today...ha ha!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!