Thursday, January 8, 2009

A New Year

Every January I try and set some goals for the New Year. I think it is so important to always try and challenge ourselves to become better. I am always up for a challenge, but also I know you have to set reasonable goals or they most likely won't ever get accomplished. So this year I have tried to come up with some reachable goals that I think will be obtainable. They are as follows:
1. Attend temple every month
2. Exercise daily (except weekends-I always need a break)
3. Stay within budget every month ( Yikes!)
4. Do a painting

I hope at the end of the year I can say these goals have been met. I am hoping for a great year this year. The year 2008 had some definite trying times as well as humbling and a lot of joyful times. All in all, it was an interesting year!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love how exercising daily is a reasonable goal for you. You are nuts! I'm shooting for twice a week and I'm sure I'll have already broken that one by the end of this week. :) What do you do to exercise? I'm impressed!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!