Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hike up City Creek






Last night for family home evening we took the kids up to city creek. We picked up a hot and ready pizza and rootbeer on the way and ate out of the back of the van when we got there. Then we hiked up the trail. The leaves are all turning and falling already. It was really pretty, and I think we all had a good time. I love the mountains and the peaceful feeling you feel while there. I am so grateful for good health that allows us to do so many fun things.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Gorgeous pictures - we love hiking too but it's been awhile.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!