Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wow, I didn't realize how out of it I really was. This was a lot harder than I expected. I hope everyone enjoys this, because it has taken me all day. It was actually kind of fun I guess. Anyway, we are just getting ready to start soccer season. Boyd is the coach, so we will see how this goes. Megan is really excited, she enjoys soccer, so it makes it all worth it. Micah just started preschool, and had his 2nd day today. He loves it. So me and Brooke were the only ones home this morning. It was kind of weird. I miss my kids while they are at school. I guess I need to enjoy the time alone to get caught up on house work.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!