Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sneak Peak............




Well, I have worked on this new blog, well, all day long, and I did get something posted today! So go check it out and let me know what you think! I still have some work to do on it, but I have officially launched.........I'm a little proud......and excited...................so is Megan! She has been the best support a mom could ask for!!!

Oh, and please follow it....it will make me soooo happy!!

Just click on the button on the side bar, and hopefully it will take you to it..............if it doesn't work go to wwww.alove2create.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are rockin! You have already posted a lot! They are sure cute!

Thepearsonfamilee said...

I wasn't able to email you. It wasn't working. I am happy to be following you and want to thank you for linking your adorable valentine box to my party. I hope you join us again this next Friday. Hope you have a great start to your new week.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!