Thursday, February 3, 2011

The desicion has been made.............

Thank you to all who commented on my last post! I am going to go ahead and try it out! So, Yes I am going to do it. I have been obsessed with trying to get my blog up and running! I spent several hours on it yesterday, and woke up at 4:45 AM this morning and couldn't go back to sleep and came down and worked on it. Well, it is pretty complicated for me....I think I am dumb or something.....but making your own header, button, and even trying to think up a stupid name for your blog is soooooooo hard! Maybe sometime next year I will have it ready! I am trying hard to figure it out, so hopefully soon you can have a peak into what I have been working on! Thanks again for your support!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!