Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Megan's birthday party

Megan turned 9 on Thursday!!! I can't believe it! She is getting so big! We really had a lot of fun decorating for her party! Here are a few pics from the big event!




k


These were the party favors, they were dog dishes with cocoa puffs (which we were trying to make it look like dog food), bubble gum and a bow I made for each kid. They were made out of dog print ribbon.


Each girl got to pick out a puppy to adopt! They really liked this!


Bella didn't eat her pizza very good! It all ended up on the floor!

We made dog ears for each girl and painted their faces like a dog!

Brooke had a little friend over too!

Here are all the girls!

Playing pin the bone on the dog's mouth

They played musical bone, and duck duck goose, which we played woof woof meow! They all had a lot of fun!

Here is Brooke running around the circle!

Playing heavy heavy hang over!

The cake! Don't look too close, it was the last thing I did and it was rushed!

And my birthday girl!!!

1 comment:

Shanna Browning said...

Looks like a fun day! These girls are just growing up too fast! Hope you had a great birthday, Megan!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!