Monday, February 2, 2009

New Job position...Horray!!!

Boyd has been looking for a better job for a couple of months now. He was hoping for an up in salary and would like to get his masters. Well on Friday, AMS which is the company he is currently with, fired their lead engineer and offered Boyd the position! We couldn't turn down the offer. It is a significant pay increase, they are going to pay for his masters, and are paying for his cell phone. (Which is a big deal because we are old fashioned and haven't ever gotten cell phones.) So anyway, we are thrilled to say the least. I am so proud of Boyd, he is a great engineer and works really hard for AMS. Good job honey!!!

4 comments:

Tiffani Tarbet said...

Wow, that is awesome! When did he find out?

Sotutus said...

That's so exciting!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Maybe you will stick around for a lot longer in the ward! :)

Alli said...

Congrats guys!!! We are so excited for you!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!