Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY VALENTIINES DAY!!!






We had a great valentines day! Boyd suprised me and took me to Idaho Falls, we ate at Johnny Carinos and then went and showed the kids where Boyd asked me to marry him at the Idaho Falls temple. It was very romantic!! I had a lot of fun. We have a tradition every Valentines day that I leave a valentine for the kids on the kitchen table, and they wake up and get to see what they got. Boyd got almond roca, the kids got a little box of chocolates and they each got a little set of dishes in their favorite character, and Boyd got me flowers and a candle. We had Boyd's sister's family over for breakfast burritos and got to share some fun laughs with them. Over all it was a great day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!