Sunday, March 20, 2011

Vacation time!

We took a little vacation to Salt Lake City a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun! We did a lot of things in the two days we were there!

We went to a dinosaur museum....which was really cool, temple square, hill air-force base, a Utah Jazz game, and we stayed in a hotel and let the kids swim! It was so much fun!!!

My camera ran out of batteries while we were there, so I didn't get pictures of everything, but I did capture some of the trip!

The dinosaur museum!



The hotel

Grandma was able to come with us!



Swimming: which was the kids favorite part.....all except Bella! She hated it! She was so scared of the water, she just clung to me the whole time, and then we let her out and she wanted me and Grandma out of that water so bad! It was funny!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! That family picture in front of the moving dinosaurs freaked Cachet out. Looks like you had fun!

Shanna Browning said...

Looks like you had a really good time on your vacation. It makes me ready for the kids to be out of school so we can do some of those fun things too.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!