Monday, January 10, 2011

more pictures of 2010

Bella getting her MRI done. They had a really hard time getting the IV in and had to try 4 times. It was so sad. Bella was so sad, it broke my heart!!! It is a good thing to get out of the way. The doctor said, possible she will just need one more in a year to make sure everything is okay! We are hoping for the best!

Bella loves to blow her nose. It is probably because her mother is constantly doing it!!
Megan doing her Christmas play at school. She did such a great job! She was an elf. I am so proud of her, she is a great student!

Bella fell and hit her head in the same spot several times. Her poor head looked like we had taken a baseball bat to her head!
My little garbage digger. I left the kitchen and came back to Bella eating a yogurt with her hands that she had fished out of the garbage! YUM!!!

She didn't want me to take it away, as you can tell in the picture above, so I just let her finish it, why not??

1 comment:

Shanna Browning said...

I would have let her finish it too. I find that the longer I'm a mom, the less I am worried about that kind of stuff. I guess we need to pick our battles!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!