Thursday, November 18, 2010

Freezer meals.....

I froze bread, rolls, bread sticks, cookies, and french bread
I had lots of help...which I have a funny story to tell, I will do a post about it later...keep you checking back! :)
Just the beginning!!!
Meatballs, that got burned....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............
shredded chicken that got put into all sorts of things! I think I cooked three crockpots full of chicken!
ground beef that went into meatballs, meatloaf, casseroles, etc.....

Well, I took on doing a month of freezer meals....I think I would rather have my teeth pulled than go through that again! It was not fun. I don't know how these mom's make freezer meals all the time! Maybe I took on too much at once, but it wasn't fun. My poor kids suffered as well! But now, weeks later, I do have to say, it is sooooo nice to just grab something out of the fridge and pop it in the oven when you have one of those crazy days, that dinner was not going to happen! So, maybe I will try it one more time. We will see!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!