Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My baby is 1!!!

How did you go from this......
To this......

Happy Birthday Bella! I can't believe she is already one! It just seems like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital! It has been an up and down year, and there were times that I wasn't sure how things were going to turn out for her, but she is doing so well. She has been so much fun, and I am so glad that we got her! Happy Birthday baby!

She loved the balloons!

We had a hard time keeping her out of her cake! She wanted to eat the skittles on it so bad!
Reading her birthday cards!
She sure enjoyed her cake! I don't think she quite knew what to do with it. It was bothering her that it was all over her fingers.

4 comments:

kristi said...

She is such a cute baby! The whole time I was looking at her pictures, I was going crazy because I wanted to rub those cheeks! do it for me okay!

the nice one said...

so cute, i can't believe it's been a year. a very long year at that! the cake was very cute

Alli said...

Happy Birthday Bella! You're adorable!

Mosers said...

Happy Birthday to Bella!!! She is beautiful!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!