Thursday, October 14, 2010

Canning season is upon us once again!!!


Well, I have been busy canning lately...that is why there have been no new post lately. I have done pickles, pears, peaches, raspberrys, apple pie filling, plum jelly, strawberry freezer jam, a whole bunch of grape juice, potatoes, stewed tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and salsa! And we have froze a whole bunch of corn! I think I got it all! I am ready to be done canning. By the time October rolls around, I am ready to be done! I still have a lot of tomatoes....crap!!!

6 comments:

the nice one said...

i need to can pickles, will you send me your recipe?

Tiffani Tarbet said...

Why didn't I get any of the ambitious housewife genes? I'm doing good if I go to Sam's club and BUY canned foods :)

Jodi Mathews said...

Wow Trina you are seriously impressive. How did you have time to do all of that and take care of your family. I made applesauce last year and it was pain in the butt, I was impressed with myself for doing that.

Jenny said...

You crazy woman you! I've never canned anything. Maybe one of these years the desire will hit me...

Mosers said...

"crap" is exactly how I felt when I got to the end! I get so sick of it by October too! I am amazed at how much you have done!

Anonymous said...

You are the woman! Great job!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!