Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What a loveable child!!

This little stinker has her mommy wrapped around her little finger about...well 10 times....
I love her soooooooo much!! I don't know what we would do without our Bells!!!
Even if she keeps us up all night, screaming, we still think she is the greatest!!!
I literally can't get enough of this cute little face...and those dimples...sooooooo cute!!
Bella, I hope you have a bright future, and everything is okay!! I am trying so hard to have enough faith! You mean the world to us!!
We love you forever...and ever...and ever...........

2 comments:

Tiffani Tarbet said...

I believe Bella will have a bright future! She is the cutest little fart. I want to pinch those little cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I love all the hair accessories! So cute!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!