Sunday, April 11, 2010

Grateful Sunday

I wanted to start doing a post each Sunday about something I am grateful for. Today I feel very grateful for parents who taught me the gospel. My parents were great examples to me. The older I get, the more I appreciate my parents. I know they weren't perfect, but they were dang close. I know they really tried hard to live the gospel and be good examples for us girls. I hope I can be as good a parent to my kids as they were to me. I don't know how people cope with the loss of a loved one without the knowledge of the gospel. I know that my knowledge of the plan of Salvation has got me through these last few months. I want to thank my Mom and Dad for teaching me the gospel! I love you Mom and Dad and I can't wait for the day that we can be together forever!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!