Thursday, April 1, 2010

The crazy Rowe house...

Well, we have had quite the week (well,last two weeks). We have been redoing our upstairs. We ripped off tile, repainted, added crown molding, we're changing the fireplace, re-trimming....all the while we have had strep throat, sinus infections, ear infections, colds, sore throats, the flu and the latest....pink eye!! It has been soooo much fun. We're living in a complete mess, and everyone has been sick! I am so tired, physically and emotionally. Bella has been really fussy, probably because she is feeling my frustration, and because her ear infection was so bad, it burst! The poor baby! Aannyyywwaayy, we are hopefully on the mend, and working like crazy to be done for Easter, since we are hosting it for my family! We are crazy!! I will post pictures later of the fiasco!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!