Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I thought this picture of Bella turned out absolutely darling! She is such a doll!
Brooke was running a pretty high fever at the time this picture was taken. I felt really bad!
What a handsome little guy!!
Megan is such a sweetheart!


I love this picture of the kids. I didn't even notice that they were all pulling faces in it until I put them on the computer. Poor little Brooke was so sick when I was trying to take the pictures. I thought they all looked so cute! I spent all afternoon on Monday making their shirts and bows. I thought they turned out pretty cute!

This is Boyd getting a little crazy at the party!! What a goof ball!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!