Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brookie pie is 3!!!



Three years ago today, our little Brooke came to us! She had me wrapped around her little finger from the time I laid eyes on her. She was so adorable, and was even chunky when she was born. I remember when the nurses would come in and take her in to the nursery, I would hate it! I couldn't wait for them to bring her back! We have enjoyed having Brooke in our family so much! I can't believe she is already three. She is sick today, which doesn't make us very happy. I hope she can enjoy tonight! I love you Brooke, Happy birthday baby!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! And look at that young couple at the top of the blog! Where has the time gone! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!