Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I love a sleeping baby!!!

Oh...the joys of a sleeping baby! This picture made me laugh. It looks like she is saying, "Duh." And the one below I could not get her to take a nap all day, finally I put her on top of the dryer and she fell to sleep...and slept for about 4 hours. Few! The dryer is my new best friend!

I know you aren't suppose to sleep a baby on her stomach, but I only do it when I am awake and right by her. Sometimes her tummy hurts so bad, this is the only way to get her to calm down!

1 comment:

the nice one said...

i would let my babies sleep on their tummy's too. the dryer is a great idea, i use to vacuum to get kennedy to calm down

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!