Saturday, April 18, 2009

The world of couponing!!

I just went to a class on pinching your pennies this morning. It was very interesting! I couldn't believe how much money you can save by doing coupons. I signed up to get the paper, so we will see if I can figure the whole thing out! It sounds kind of fun, I just hope I don't get too discouraged at first. I have been wanting to learn how people save so much money by using coupons, I am still a little disbelieving that I can make it work, but I am willing to give it a whirl. The girl who did the class does all her shopping at Albertsons and I know a lot of people who do it at Walgreens, but I know Walgreens is a bit more challenging, so I am going to stick to Albertsons for now. I will post something on how my first trip to Albertsons goes when I dare do it!!! How exciting!!

2 comments:

the nice one said...

pinching pennies is fun but i have gotten easily frustrated. stick with it don't give up too fast. also is there a smiths over there? because i have got some really good deal there too. good luck if you have any questions i might be able to help!! good luck

Sotutus said...

When we lived in Seattle, I got into coupon clipping for awhile. It was challenging at first, but then I really started to enjoy it. You have to get yourself an organizer so you don't have to stand in every aisle flipping through your coupons to figure out what you've got. Good luck. It will be worth it, but you gotta be patient and have time to sit and plan your shopping trip!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!