Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween time!!!

I had Boyd take all the pictures because I was busy getting ready, and I have to say I am a little disappointed in the job he did.
He never got details...like Megan's hair (it was awesome), and the back of Brooke's hat...it had a red braid coming down the back. I totally would of had Bella stand up so you could see the whole costume!

That is what I get for putting a man in charge of it!!!
Oh well, this is what you get...
Megan was Cindy lou who from "The Grinch"

Little Bella was Minnie Mouse this year

Micah was a mighty hunter

Brooke was Jesse from Toy story 2



Pretty darn cute!!!




trick or treating


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!