Thursday, April 21, 2011

What we have been up to lately!

So we have been super busy lately with home repairs and normal everyday life...which keeps us super busy in and of itself.

We have recently remodeled our bathroom...which I absolutely love!!!
If you want to see more on the bathroom click Here
I have done an entire post about it on my craft blog!

Brooke and Bella being cute

Bella absolutely loves outside, she would spend the entire day outside if I let her!

Fallen asleep while having lunch!
I feel like that too often!!
Aww....how cute!!!
I love those faces!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!