Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bells

Bella Bella Bo Bella...you are so precious! She just had her 9 month check up on Thursday, and the Doctor said she was doing pretty good! Her head size hasn't grown more than it should, and her measurements were all good. She is behind quite a bit in her development, but I think she will catch up. We have to get another MRI in December, and I think that will tell us a lot more. I am so grateful for good doctors that care about her, we just keep praying every day that she is going to be okay. We love her so much and are so grateful that she is part of our family.



3 comments:

Tonya said...

She is so cute!!!

kristi said...

Soooooo glad to hear her head size hasn't gone up more than it should! I really feel like she's going to be okay. What a doll!!

Mosers said...

Hey there, I was just wondering if you knew anything about the Katie Beckett Program? And if your doctor recommended any therapy's for your little girl? One of my boys is on the program and it pays for his medical expenses and therapies. He was about 2 years behind and is now almost right at his age level due to the help we got. If you are interested (and asuming you live in idaho) just e-mail me about it and I will give you all the info. There is also the Parent infant program they can be on until they are 3.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!