Sunday, February 21, 2010

Megan's 8th birthday











I can't believe my baby is already 8 years old!!! She is getting so big. We tried to plan a fun birthday party for her 8th birthday and make it a big deal. She is such a little party planner, we started planning this birthday 2 months ago! She had a snowman birthday theme! It turned out really cute! We felt really bad that we had no snow but I think all the kids had a lot of fun though. She was so excited about how everything turned out. We had a lot of fun ev

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pics! The party turned out so cute. You are such a fun mom. Happy birthday Megan!

Tiffani Tarbet said...

Cute cake! I can't beleive Megan is growing up so fast! I love you Megan Jo!

Shanna Browning said...

Looks like Megan had a fun day! I wish I could have been there. I wish I would have even remembered to call that night :) Well anyway, I'm glad Megan had a happy birthday.

the nice one said...

your are such a great mom!! so much fun!! it does seem like our babies are getting so old!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!