Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bella Kate Rowe

Well, we had our baby on October 5th at 12:15 P.M. She is so adorable! I feel bad because my computer has been acting up, so Boyd has had it all torn apart, and I just barely got the chance to update about the baby. I haven't figured out how to put pictures on the computer yet, but tonight I will have Boyd help me. But I wanted to let everyone know Bella is doing great. She is a very good baby so far...I know she is only 10 days old, but I am hoping her good nature stays...and she doesn't get fussy. She has tons of dark brown hair, and big dimples in her cheeks. Everyone thinks she looks like Brooke. She has been a joy, and the kids absolutely adore her. The delivery went very good, I was only in labor for 3 hours! I am so greatful that she came to us. We love her so much already!

1 comment:

Goodwin Family said...

i've been watching your blog for an update! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of little Bella!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!