Thursday, September 17, 2009

Canning season!!

I have been busy canning and freezing food for the past couple of weeks. I always enjoy putting up fruits and veges for the winter, but this year is a little bit harder trying to do it 8 1/2 months pregnant. I can't believe how much harder it is. I can't lift the cases, and going up and down the stairs is horrible. But the good new is, is that I am almost done. We have done peaches, pears, raspberry jam, chicken, beef, tomatoes, salsa, grape juice, and corn. I think that is all of it. We are still planning on doing more salsa, and maybe spaghetti sauce. And whatever else we have come up! Anyway, that is what I have been busy doing every day for the past while. Fun!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!