Monday, June 8, 2009

What we have been up to the last couple of weeks...

After one of the big rain storms the kids were out riding there bikes and pretty soon they were running through the puddles and sprinkler in there clothes. The neighbor kids joined in, so it was quite fun for them all.
One of Brooke and Micah's favorite things to do is pull out blanket and pillows and make a nice big mess for Mom to put away when they are done. I guess it keeps them entertained when we are stuck in the house day after day with bad weather!
Brooke loves to get into my purse and pull everything out and organize it for me! :) She fell asleep while she was in the middle of organizing it! It was hard work!
What a cute dad with his kids! I just love that guy!!!

1 comment:

Jason and Jessie said...

Cute pictures! Isn't it fun trying to entertain kids with all this rain? Haha. you gotta love it though!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!