Saturday, May 16, 2009

Micah's 5th Birthday






Well, we were able to celebrate Micah's 5th birthday last weekend on the 9th of May. We had some of his friends over during the day for a super hero birthday. They had a lot of fun. Then later we invited Grandma and Grandpa Rowe over for ribs and for cake and ice cream. Well, right as we were pulling dinner out of the oven, Brooke came running into the kitchen and tripped and hit her head right on the corner of the cabinets, splitting her fore head wide open. So Grandma and Grandpa got to enjoy a nice rib dinner with the birthday boy, while we took Brooke to the emergency room to get stitched up! It wasn't a fun experience at all. The poor girl will be terrified of doctors from now on. We had to hold her down while she was screaming for us, and I was trying to be brave but it tore my heart in two. We got back around 10:30 and let poor Micah open his presents. He got a new bike, which he is very proud of, but now I am worried about him crashing and making another trip to the emergency room! Not fun!!! Anyway, it will be a birthday we will never forget!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Happy Birthday Micah! We have made more than one of those trips to the ER and they're never fun!

Tiffani Tarbet said...

Oh, poor Brooke! I hope Micah had a good birthday anyway. I love your fence by the way, I bet it is so much nicer than the chain link!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 5. I have been married to a wonderful man for 12 years! I love to craft, scrapbook, paint, cook, create, you name it! I hope to share some of my ideas and things that I have created! I hope you enjoy!